Reclamation Gas Statition

Reclamation Gas Statition
Delacey James Concept Art

12/22/11

UPDATE!

Reclamation is really coming together!

We have completed our photography in Los Angeles and are getting ready for New Mexico!
We are shooting in the Las Cruces NM area January 6th-11th, and if anyone in there area is interested in either PAing or being an extra in the film please email me at dlehleit@gmail.com

The footage looks amazing, our DP Adam Lee is truly one of the gifted young DPs in LA and is going to go on to do amazing things in film.
Michael Massee is fantastic, and it has been a great experience working with one of the most talented actors in the biz.

Many thanks to all who've helped out. Look forward to more updates and where to see the finished film!

-Dave

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed my time with this project and with the crew. I'm looking forward to seeing the completed project. I hope more projects come to the El Paso \ Las Cruces area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through the site and read all blogs and this is a nice one:



    Radiological environmental Remediation

    ReplyDelete